From @smartrace 22.11.2015, 22:15
- There should be a button "count as championship race" next to "discard" and "share" on the race finish screen.
- Championship races should be counted per connection of driver and car
- There should be a sharing and resetting function for the championship mode
From @smartrace 30.03.2016, 17:10
Planned for 3.0.0
From @smartrace 09.04.2016, 16:55
- Let user choose which type of point counting they would like to use (e.g. classic, new)
- two tables needed: championship (contains CC information), championship_result (contains results, e.g. date, driver_id, position)
- Detail view of a CC has 2 additional tabs: standings (points overview of all involved drivers), results (race results for all CC races)
Open question: Would a "team" feature be interesting for this? Lets see.
From @noakad 09.04.2016, 17:29
Das wäre mega cool
From @chillmaster 15.09.2016, 19:18
A team feature would be interesting :-)
From @givil27 03.10.2016, 12:11
Eine Komentatorfunktion bei zb positionswechsel wäre super
From @smartrace 03.10.2016, 19:39
@givil27, das hat ja nicht unbedingt was mit dem Meisterschaftsmodus zu tun. Deshalb bitte ein separates Ticket dafür öffnen. Danke :-)
From @smartrace 28.02.2017, 08:56
Hi @smartracer, well, though I find your approach very interesting, this is probably not something for the bigger part of the users. What most of the users would like to have is a classic championship mode. I think you'll still need to use external tools or pen & paper to do what you wish :-)
From @smartracerughoeft-de 28.02.2017, 10:33
I will do so :-)
I use this mode to let everey driver drive with every car, so the differences of the cars do not matter.
If each driver has his/hers own car, this is not necessary, but at my place I supply all cars.
From @smartrace 11.09.2017, 17:41
From @smartrace 12.09.2017, 12:21
Hi @smartracer, well, you can change the assignments anytime. The assigned cars are not tracked in the championship, only drivers. Does that answer your question?
You need to be logged in to add a comment.